Kanetsune KC-950 DSR-1K6 Stainless Hammered Japanese Chef's Nakiri(Vegetable) 165mm
KANETSUNE KC-950 series feature beautiful Hammer-patterned blades with a core of DSR-1K6 high carbon stainless steel with a hardness of 59-60 HRC, which provides excellent edge retention.
The Core is sandwiched with Soft Stainless Steel on both sides for durability.
- Blade Steel Type : DSR-1K6 high carbon stainless steel
- Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 1.5mm
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
*Except the Small Deba for Single Edged. See the attached table below.
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 58-59
- Handle Material : Plywood (laminated wood) with Plastic Bolster
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN