Sakai Takayuki Non-Stick Coating VG10 Hammered WA KUROKAGE Japanese Chef's Gyuto Knife 240mm with Wenge Handle
Sakai Takayuki Non-Stick Coating VG10 "KUROKAGE" knives are coated with fluorine resin on VG10 core blade to prevent being adhered and to get extreme surface smoothness.
Surprisingly the KUROKAGE is more evolutionarily advanced than well-known MAC Non-Stick Coating knives. Because the hammered concavo-convex texture encourages the non-stick function and because the blade core is VG10 high class stainless steel with a hardness of 60-61 HRC which provides more excellent edge retention than a normal Chrome Molybdenum Stainless steel of MAC knives.
The handles on these knives are Half Rounded Octagonal Wenge Wood with Buffalo Horn Ferrule for Top Professional Use. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box.
- Blade Steel Type : Hammer-patterned Stainless Steel, VG10 Alloy Core, Non-Stick coated
- Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 2.0mm
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 60-61
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Half Rounded Octagonal Wenge Wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Some of these products are available in physical inventory. Otherwise, they may take 4-5 business days to be available. Ask for more information.