Turkey Giving Dinner
DINNER FOR UP TO 12 PEOPLE.
Butter Rub Marinated Turkey (14-16 pounds) Stuffed with Roasted Garlic Malanga.
(Ready to Cook) (Instructions Below)
Smoked Bacon Onions Rice (6 pounds)
Atico Mushroom Sauce (1 pound)
Balsamic Spinach Pasta Salad (3 pounds)
French Baguetine Pack (1 Pound)
Rosemary Garlic Butter (Bottle of 8 oz)
REMEMBER IT'S ONLY AVAILABLE TO PICK-UP OR DELIVERY NOVEMBER 22,23 OR 24.
LET US KNOW ON THE NOTES SECTION IF YOU WISH TO PICK-UP YOUR ORDER ON OUR DORADO STORE .
INSTRUCTIONS TO COOK
1. Take out the turkey from fridge 30 min. before cook. Leave on counter top to bring temperature to room temp. (Do not freeze the turkey)
2.Pre- Heat Oven to 350f. Put Malanga inside the turkey.
3. Use a low sided sheet pan with a rack. If using a higher sided roasting pan, make sure to use a rack that lifts the turkey up off of the bottom of the pan so the air can get around the whole turkey. With a convection oven you want the air to circulate around the turkey as much as possible. Place the turkey on the rack in the pan.
4. Before This allows the warm heat of the convection oven to touch as many surfaces of the turkey as possible and the malanga stay inside.
5. Place the turkey in the preheated oven and roast per the recommended time on the convection oven chart or until the meat thermometer reads 165°F. Probably is going to take 2 hours. Keep an eye on the turkey towards the end. If the wings and legs look like they are getting too brown, cover with foil.
6. Remove the turkey from the oven, tent it with foil and let it rest at least 20 minutes before carving to serve. It will continue cooking for just a bit after removing from the oven (called carryover cooking and makes the turkey juicier).
Weight of product may vary slightly along the range according to availability but online orders will be charged according to the smallest weight presented in each category.
*Only 30 offers available online. To be pick up at Dorado and San Patricio Store. Offer not available at the store. Valid until Saturday, November 20 2021 - 11:30am or while it last.